Sunday, March 21, 2010

hello hello aloha!


hello bloggers!! have been a long time haven't post something here..
i've got busy with all the projects and school homeworks, officially i already finished my mid semester exams in current. yeay! ;D now i can hold my blog back

1st : i just change my blog's title into "x.o.x.o" haha i don't know i doin it right or not, "x.o.x.o" is just arrived in my head when i think what will be my new blog's name.. yea but "x.o.x.o" doesn't mean anything, it just a name :)

here is the picts of new my blog logo


captured by : my brother (if you want to see his photography, click here)


2nd : i really really support this indonesian label, PICNIC
they're doing great! love all the shoes, dresses, blazers. will do some shop as soon as possible. i love their collections really! :) :)





pictures from : picnic-shop


3rd : in my mood to listen to whitest boy alive songs
especially "burning", honestly i listen to these more and more, repeat all the time! haha
here's the album :



enjoy your sunday guys! well i have to prepare for tomorrow field trip, well i hope the place is good :) goodnight all..


No comments:

Post a Comment