Monday, December 6, 2010

saturday (rainy+final test preparation+play)

it was a wet morning on saturday last week, and also a day for final test preparation. before, i'm planning to use a half day to study for the test. and when i woke up........... *my cellphones rang* and it was arlene (my friend). She said that she wanted to come to my house for study together. wooowww just like what me and my friends did on usual before these formal tests. i said, whooaa okay just come here, i'll wait. my doors are always open for'em. 

then i thought, it wouldn't be a study time when they came here. study = play. haha you know what i mean? 

around 1 pm they're arrived on my home and WE'RE NOT STUDY AT ALL. just like what i thought before. hahaha, yeesssssssss we're not study and we play around. we're a having some walk together and do some shoots. ;P




ate bubur ayam  on taman jajan, by walking from my house to TJ, while a lil bit rained. trust me, eat bubur ayam while raining taste better!


my neighbor, a lil cute boys : Efran (left side), and Efrel (right side)
they're so cutie! i love their smiles!! 
they showed me a clay that they've made; 
"do you wanna see tarantula?" "where?!" "here! i've made it!" 


i walked around that day with my comfy rubi flatshoes. i supposed to use my sandals, not this :(. look at them, they're dirty already because of the water splashed along the roads. 


jumpshooted! 


we're not study, we're not study! and at the end, i studied on the next day, sunday. with no concentration at all. God blesses me on the test, and i just could hope my tests would all passed, with the help from Jesus' hands ;). 

when they went home, i continue to kak nova's sweet 17th party at night.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment